Join Karen Burns to learn how to use Twitter in a variety of ways that will benefit you, the library, and most importantly your patrons!
You'll learn how to:
- Register for a Twitter account and manage the account through settings;
- Follow other organizations and people on Twitter;
- Engage with patrons (and potential patrons) and colleagues;
- Tweet (post), retweet, and reply to other tweets;
- Use hashtags to follow specific topics or conferences;
- Participate in a tweet chat.
We'll give you time and assistance to set up a twitter account during the session, if you wish.