PLOW8.2: Customizing Your Web Site
Mar 19, 2014
from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
|Where||Oelwein Public Library|
|Contact Name||Marie Harms|
|Contact Phone||1-800-248-4483; 515-281-3464|
Library staff from libraries with a PLOW Web sites.
|Add event to calendar||
Library staff from EVERY PLOW library may attend this class - those who attended the original training and would like a refresher as well as brand new staff. EVERYONE is welcome to attend!
In this class participants will learn how to:
- More about content types in Plone
- Organize new content on the Web site
- Make structural changes to the Web site
- Add links, pages, news items, events
- Publicize the Web page
- Maintain the Web site long term