SILO offers an e-mail list service to facilitate
communication and information exchange among all Iowa librarians.
Electronic mailing lists allow people to send e-mail to one address, where
their message is copied and sent to all other subscribers. All SILO
e-mail lists require you to subscribe before sending messages.
All messages sent to an e-mail list hosted by SILO
are scanned for viruses. Messages containing viruses are not
sent to the list.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the SILO Help Desk
- How to Subscribe
- Information on how to submit and confirm a subscription request.
- How to Unsubscribe
- Directions for unsubscribing from a SILO e-mail list.
- How to Change your E-mail Address
- Directions for changing your e-mail address on SILO e-mail lists.
- How to Request a New E-mail List
- Information on how to request a new e-mail list.
- Guidelines for List Users
- Guidelines for the SILO e-mail list service including benefits, etiquette, and other information.