The footer is a page in a special folder that makes it show up at the bottom of every page.
- Navigate to Home
- Click on the Contents tab
- Open the Theme Resources folder by clicking on the title "Theme Resources"
- Click on the page called "Footer"
- Click the Edit tab
- Scroll down to the Body Text
- You will see one large table that contains the content of the existing footer
- Modify, add or delete any rows, columns or content contained within the cells
- Click the Save button
Notes: Do not change the entries in the shortname, title or description. The content is contained in the table only. You can add more columns but keep the column content compact and narrow. You can change the font and font size, but be aware of the width of the total footer, so that the content does not overflow the web page.