The State Library produces a number of publications for Iowa librarians, Iowa government and the public.
- 2013 Report to Education Appropriations Subcommittee — by Annette Wetteland — last modified Mar 15, 2013 01:09 PM
- Presented by State Librarian Mary Wegner on February 14, 2013
- Annual Reports — by Annette Wetteland — last modified Jan 27, 2012 10:05 AM
- Descriptions of fiscal year projects, programs and services of Iowa Library Services/State Library.
- Enrich Iowa Reports — by Webmaster — last modified Jan 02, 2009 12:09 AM
- These reports are submitted to the Governor and the Legislature and state the impact of state funding on Iowans and Iowa libraries through the Enrich Iowa Program. Enrich Iowa includes Direct State Aid to public libraries, and the Open Access and Access Plus library resource sharing programs.
- Footnotes — by Webmaster — last modified Jul 02, 2012 04:14 PM
- Footnotes is the official newsletter of Iowa Library Services (IaLS). It has been in existence for nearly 30 years. A few years ago the newsletter morphed from paper to electronic format and is now online exclusively. It is published four times a year and features news about IaLS and libraries in general.
- In Service to Iowa 5th ed. — by Scott Dermont — last modified May 25, 2011 09:15 AM
- In Service to Iowa is the program manual used for the State Library's accreditation program. It also determines the Tier Levels for Direct State Aid to public libraries.
- Interesting Facts and Use of Iowa public libraries — by Annette Wetteland — last modified May 13, 2013 12:41 PM
- Includes the number of Iowa card holders, library checkouts, and library visits in public libraries, as well as some very interesting facts
- Iowa Library Directory — by Webmaster — last modified Nov 14, 2014 08:58 AM
- The Iowa Library Directory is in searchable pdf format. Now includes children's and teen librarians and web URLs. All e-mail and web addresses are clickable.
- Is a Combined School / Public Library Right for Your Community? — by Sandy Dixon — last modified Jan 01, 2009 10:31 PM
- A guide regarding the legal and practical issues involved in creating a combined school and public library, published in 2006.
- Strategic Plans — by Annette Wetteland — last modified Sep 05, 2012 11:33 AM
- The Iowa Library Commission approves the strategic plan for Iowa Library Services. Click below to peruse plans and results.
- The YAC Newsletter — by Merri Monks — last modified Jan 25, 2012 09:26 AM
- The YAC is a monthly newsletter brought to you by Iowa Library Services/State Library of Iowa. Geared to youth services librarians and others who serve children and teens, the YAC provides a monthly summary of information of local and national news of interest to children's and teens' librarians.
Webmaster — last modified Jan 06, 2009 12:54 PM