Anyone who lives in Iowa may apply for a State Library Card.
- Complete the online State Library Card Application and click submit.
- You may also apply for a State Library Card by phone, mail or by applying in person at either the Main Library or the Law Library.
- With your library card you can check out materials when you visit the State Library and access many online resources.
- The State Library encourages Iowans to use their local public library as their "home" library.
- If you need your State Library card number or a replacement card please contact the library at "Ask-A-Librarian".